Frequently asked questions
1. Create your team. (Commence a SubNow Pro subscription free trial if your team has more than 6 players)
2. Add your players. Photos and notes can be included.
3. Drag and drop players into their starting status and rotation sequence for the game.
On Field – Rotating
On Field – Not Rotating
4. Click NEXT
5. Click GAME FORMAT and set the Total Game Time and Breaks
6. Click ROTATION SETTINGS to set your rotation period and number of subs per rotation or simply use the default Equal Time Rotation Plan.
7. Click NEXT
8. Review full rotation plan and click BACK to edit if necessary.
9. Press “Play” button when game commences
10. Rotate players as per rotation plan when the SubNow alert sounds
11. Tick off the rotations that have been completed as you follow the plan
12. If an unplanned event occurs that affects the number of subs or the players on the field then click EDIT to toggle to the Full Team View and make the changes.
13. Click EDIT to return to the Rotation Plan View where the rotation plan will have been automatically updated to cater for the unplanned change.
14. Remember to press play again to restart SubNow after each break. (Use fast forward to catch up time if you are late in pressing play)
SubNow is a savvy iPhone App to allow easy management of player rotations in junior or social team sports where fair sharing of game time is desired.
SubNow is free for one team of up to 6 players which suits 4v4 small sided football. For larger or multiple teams an annual $19.90 subscription is required via an In-App purchase. This provides Eloy and I funds and motivation to continue improving SubNow. Without the support of subscribers SubNow cannot continue. It also prevents us having to use annoying advertising to cover our development costs.
All around the world coaches and clubs use SubNow to manage fair playing time. Here’s what the say:
*Release date TBA. All beta testers receive free licences and access to all SubNow 4.0 features.